A buoyant, protein rich granule that stays in the water column and was developed as a result of extensive research into habits of many types of guppies & livebearers with the purpose of improving their breeding habits, habits, growth rates and coloration while helping support immune system health by providing unique ingredients they require.
A Unique Pellet With A Purpose
- Originally the world's smallest fish food pellet
- Becomes soft and sponge-like in water, yet won't dissolve
- Encapsulation process prevents dissipation of indispensable nutrients guppies need
- Slowly sinks allowing all fish ready access to its nutrition
- Will not cloud the water when used as directed
A Scientific Formulation Offering Unique Ingredients
- Rich in natural color enhancers
- High in linolenic acid to promote growth and activate the breeding process
- Includes chitosan and stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Contains a special iodine derived from seaweed which improves overall conditioning
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume within about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid water quality problems which can result.